internetworkers - [internetworkers] Roofing Down Under

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Roofing Down Under
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 11:33:09 -0700 (PDT)

I called Housetop Roofing and Roach - Lamburg but we live in Holly Springs and that's too far south for both companies.  Not that I'm surprised.  What's more interesting to me is the possible concentration of subscribers in the Durham area.

That being said, is there anyone who knows a good roofer in the Cary/Apex/Holly Springs area?  I cold called Trademark and the guy started the conversation by telling me he was trying to leave for the weekend early.  It's like clicking on links in emails from people you don't know.

Thanks in advance,
Tom