internetworkers - [internetworkers] Enter the Haggis?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tanner Lovelace <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Enter the Haggis?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 11:47:37 -0400

I noticed this morning that apparently there's a band named "Enter The Haggis"
playing at the Lincoln Theater tomorrow night. The name was interesting
enough
that I looked into them a bit and they seem pretty good. I was
wondering, though,
if anyone else knows much about them and if anyone else is going to the
concert.
I'm thinking about going, but it would be more interesting if people I knew
were
also there.

Cheers,
Tanner