internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] marriage

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] marriage
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:09:14 -0400

Discuss it here:
http://www.internetcongregation.org

personally, I look at it like a notary public thing with the addition of
having to get two witnesses for marriage.

So, it is more of a non-religious verification thing for me. If two folks are
in love and want to get married, I want to marry them because they love each
other and to keep religion out of it. I just want to make it legal.