internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Need ideas for meeting rooms???

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Need ideas for meeting rooms???
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 18:41:07 -0400

Judy Hallman wrote:
I'm one of the organizers of Triangle Net Tuesday/501 Tech Club meetings -- http://www.meetup.com/TriangleNetTuesday/

Finding a good meeting place for folks coming from Raleigh, Durham, and Chapel Hill is a real challenge. I've got the info for libraries.

What about restaurants with meeting rooms? We've had as many as 25 people, so I aim for a room for 30. And we usually use a computer with projection.

Do you have any ideas?

The TACFUG once met at Rudino's just off I-40 on Miami Blvd. That
might be a choice. Give them a call. Have you called the RTP office
to see if those meeting rooms are available? Good luck, Roger
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.