internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] web hosting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] web hosting
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 11:00:41 -0500

sarah,

if your needs are simple then google's hosted solutions are free though, admittedly, very basic.

stan

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Sarah Kahn <snkahn AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good web hosting service for a small business? I've been mooching off of ibiblio forever (love you guys!) so I don't have a relationship with any particular host at the moment.

Thanks,

Sarah

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
the oBoJ Foundation is the open source community coming together for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes. participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes. www.oBoJ.org
Little tiny dreams require little tiny thoughts and little tiny steps.
Great big dreams require great big thoughts and little tiny steps.