internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] get-together next week?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] get-together next week?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:41:24 -0500

On Feb 18, 2009, at 4:09 PM, Thomas Beckett wrote:

I will be making an unfortunately rare trip to the Triangle next week
for a meeting in Raleigh. I'll be free on Thursday night and would love
to catch up with my Internetworkers (and Twitter?) pals over dinner.

Where would be a good place in Durham or Chapel Hill for such a
gathering? Ideally this would be relatively convenient for any Raleigh
folks that would like to come.

Mint is nice and not too expensive.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/mint-chapel-hill

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson