internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] site-built shed

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Best" <mbest AT dasya.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] site-built shed
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:23:55 -1000

Amish Barns. We got a couple sheds from them. They were expensive
(relatively), but quite durable. After a while the doors needs some work
and roof needed new shingles. We had them deliver and install it. For the
installation, they used concrete blocks around the perimeter of the shed to
support and level it.

-- Michael