internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering: 2008 Sep 4th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: David Matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering: 2008 Sep 4th
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:53:18 -0400

Thank you to Tarus for setting up this event!!

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

The website has been update and I've included a plug for our sponsor. If you have any suggested improvements for our highly dynamic and engaging web presence, then please let me know!

I'll see you on September 4th (if not before then)!!

Dave ;)