internetworkers - [internetworkers] looking for freelancers or small companies

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Márcia <marcia AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] looking for freelancers or small companies
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:30:34 -0400

Hey guys,

We are an advertising and design agency headquartered in Research Triangle
Park, NC, who is currently seeking to expand our web applications and flash
out-sourcing team.

We currently have more web and flash work than we can handle, and are
looking for talented PHP, ASP, ColdFusion, HTML/CSS and actionScripters who
can help us with our work load. If you are a freelancer, proficient in all,
some or more of these languages, we'd like to hear from you. Sometimes we
get client revisions in the morning that may be due in the afternoon, so
full-time freelances would be ideal, but we'll also work with moonlighters.

Please let me know if you, or somebody you know may be interested.

Thank you for your time,

Márcia Clover

Clean Design -Interactive Project Manager

mclover AT cleandesign.com

  • [internetworkers] looking for freelancers or small companies, Márcia, 08/08/2008