internetworkers - [internetworkers] free to a good home Norton 360 v2.0 antivirus software for 3 PCs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] free to a good home Norton 360 v2.0 antivirus software for 3 PCs
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 08:49:01 -0400

I won the yellow box at a trade show and do not plan to use it since the Internet is a really safe place without viruses or other malware. I live over by NCSU.

Let me know if you want it. Can’t beat free (although if a brew ha ha landed my way, I’d drink it up).

  • [internetworkers] free to a good home Norton 360 v2.0 antivirus software for 3 PCs, Jim Ray, 07/23/2008