internetworkers - [internetworkers] experiences with neal's garage in durham?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Joel Elliott" <joel.elliott AT gmail.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] experiences with neal's garage in durham?
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 09:49:46 -0400

an out-of-town friend just got an expensive repair estimate from
neal's garage in durham. it's prob legit (she's checking it out), but
she asked me if could help -- and i thought i'd start by asking if
others have had any good or bad experiences with neal's garage.

contact info:
Neal's Garage
1907 W Markham Ave
Durham, NC 27705
(919) 286-4205

they are currently in good standing with BBB, so that's promising.

am in digest mode -- please send any responses directly to me, if convenient.

thanks - joel
--
Joel Elliott
joel.elliott AT gmail.com

  • [internetworkers] experiences with neal's garage in durham?, Joel Elliott, 05/28/2008