internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The new Wii Pii Game from Japan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The new Wii Pii Game from Japan
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:11:25 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
"The play mechanics are simple. Prepare yourself by strapping on the included belt harness and jacking in your Wiimote. A series of toilets are presented on screen and the challenge is to tilt your body to control a never-ending stream of pee. Get as much pee in the toilets as you can while spilling as little on the floor as possible."

Something a little less plausible would make a better 04-01 joke.
I think we have all done something similar to this in our youth
(with exception of many of the ladies on the list perhaps.)

This is one where the virtual world can never come close to the
real thing.

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.