internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The new Wii Pii Game from Japan

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ron Thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The new Wii Pii Game from Japan
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:47:25 -0400

Are we going to see some Rick Astley in that demo vid?

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
"The play mechanics are simple. Prepare yourself by strapping on the included belt harness and jacking in your Wiimote. A series of toilets are presented on screen and the challenge is to tilt your body to control a never-ending stream of pee. Get as much pee in the toilets as you can while spilling as little on the floor as possible."

Be sure to click on the demonstration video!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/superpiipii.html?cpg=70H

I used to read, but it's faster to just make up stuff. -- Wally
-- michael at czeiszperger dot org, Chapel Hill, NC