internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <ggw AT wolves.durham.nc.us>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:38:12 -0500

I've got a 14" available for a boat anchor or other use. Free to a good home.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

We specialize in managed services, IT outsourcing and installation of network
communications systems for voice, video and data. Our expertise has evolved
from small, local businesses to large businesses with locations scattered
across the globe.