internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor
  • Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:15:03 -0500

http://tinyurl.com/2n4epv

dave.m.parker AT gsk.com wrote:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a free or super-cheap CRT monitor for my son to use until he can save up enough money to by himself an LCD. Any advice on where to find such a thing would be helpful.

Note: I look regularly on craigslist, but I'm not quick enough, and I haven't figured out how to use freecycle.

Thanks.

- Dave P.

p.s. Is the NCSU surplus store still around? I remember they were open only one day a week.