internetworkers - [internetworkers] Fwd: TriLUG 2007 Annual Food Drive

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Matt Frye" <mattfrye AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>, tripug AT lists.tripug.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Fwd: TriLUG 2007 Annual Food Drive
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 12:54:10 -0500

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matt Frye <mattfrye AT gmail.com>
Date: Nov 27, 2007 12:53 PM
Subject: TriLUG 2007 Annual Food Drive
To: TriLUG <trilug AT trilug.org>, trilug-announce AT trilug.org

We will be conducting the annual food drive for Raleigh Rescue Mission
at the December Social (http://www.trilug.org/decembersocial2007) , so
bring:

- Canned corn, peas, carrots, soups, veg-all, applesauce, oranges,
baked beans, chili beans, cranberry sauce
- Jars of apple sauce, baby food, pasta sauce
- Dry goods such as instant mashed potatoes, dried soups, stuffing,
oatmeal, cereal, crackers, baby formula, pasta, mac & cheese
- Plastic bottles or other containers of non-perishable juice

or any other non-perishables you care to donate to the meeting and we
will haul them to RRM.

Thanks,
Matt Frye

  • [internetworkers] Fwd: TriLUG 2007 Annual Food Drive, Matt Frye, 11/27/2007