internetworkers - [internetworkers] author Paul Krugman speaking in Durham this evening

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: esther-l AT mailsnare.net
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] author Paul Krugman speaking in Durham this evening
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:48:16 +0000

from N&O -

Paul Krugman, New York Times columnist and author of a new book, "The
Conscience of a Liberal", will discuss the links between political
partisanship and economic inequality,
5:30pm, Terry Sanford Institute of Public Policy's Fleishman Commons, Duke
University.

The speech is free and open to the public.
www.pubpol.duke.edu/about/location.php

For more information, allison.rosenstein AT duke.edu or 919-613-7312
http://news.duke.edu/2007/11/krugman.html

I have no affiliation with this event. I've been thinking about reading this
book.
Esther Lumsdon

  • [internetworkers] author Paul Krugman speaking in Durham this evening, esther-l, 11/27/2007