internetworkers - [internetworkers] Road-trip Help, The Sedaris' Homestead

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Scott Lundgren <internetworkers AT capitalfellow.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Road-trip Help, The Sedaris' Homestead
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:35:26 -0500

INW,

I have a new game to play since "name the dismembered animal part" was so much fun and some of us may also be playing "last one in the office, nothing productive is actually getting done but I still have to be here". I have a coworker who has recently moved to our fine state of Cackalacky and during the holidays she & her mother will be making a road-trip through it. When passing through Raleigh she wants to see the house where David Sedaris used to live. I believe her to be completely sane, she will not be knocking on the door, but only driving by, taking a picture and being on her merry way.

Does anybody know where it is ?

- SL