internetworkers - [internetworkers] Certification Meetup

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jason Evans" <tgeek AT geekspaces.net>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Certification Meetup
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:54:22 -0500

This is something that I have been toying with for a while now.  I would be interested in meeting up with others in the Triangle to study for various Tech Certifications starting with some of the more basic certs and moving on to some of the more advanced ones.  For example, take a few weeks to work through the A+, then Network+, then LPI or Security+, etc.  It would be free, except BYOB (bring your own book).  Anyone else interested.

Since I have an odd schedule and most things like this occur when I'm not available, I would suggest meeting weekly on Saturday mornings at Barnes and Noble or somewhere else coffee can be found.

Let me know if you're interested.