internetworkers - [internetworkers] Looking for a VMWare consultant

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Joshua Gitlin <josh AT digitalfruition.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Looking for a VMWare consultant
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:28:44 -0400

Hello everyone,

I recently deployed a VMWare server with a few VMs and I need assistance with it. I have performance issues and have been unable to resolve them myself. I'm looking for a consultant to help me get the server running properly... If anyone is a VMWare / web hosting server admin expert, please contact me off list if you'd be interested in helping. I'm looking for someone ASAP because the server is live and goes down about once a day. Thanks!

Joshua Gitlin
Member
Digital Fruition, LLC
(919) 386-0240

Due to the recent increase in spam and falsely sent email, I now PGP
Sign all of my outgoing mail to prove my identity. This means that
you will see an attachment called "PGP.sig" with this message. This
attachment can be used to prove that I am who I say I am. If you are
not familiar with PGP, you can safely ignore it. For more
information, please visit http://www.pgp.com/ or http://www.gnupg.org/

  • [internetworkers] Looking for a VMWare consultant, Joshua Gitlin, 11/01/2007