internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] TechShop coming to the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Roger Austin <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] TechShop coming to the Triangle
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 19:30:21 -0400

jbroome wrote:
http://techshop.ws/take_classes.html

Hell yes welding and english wheel.

I see lots of new and creative ways to hurt myself.

I took welding at a night class at Wake Tech a number of years
ago. I think it was at Athens Drive High School. I loved the
cutting torch. You really feel the power as half inch steel
splatters all over the floor. It was a lot more fun than putting
steel pieces together since you really can't see that much when
you are arc welding. I think I took offset printing the semester
after that. The thing I loved about that class was using the
giant, hydraulic paper cutter.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.