internetworkers - [internetworkers] TechShop coming to the Triangle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] TechShop coming to the Triangle
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:46:11 -0400

The TechShop folks (techshop.ws) have apparently partnered with a local group to open one of their community workshops somewhere here in the Triangle. (see below for snippet of an email announcement)

This news excites me.

Does anyone know who the local partners are?

Any insight on the location?

This mailing references Raleigh, the news release on their website references Durham. I'd love to see this go into the industrial zones around NCSU and the rail lines.

--rt