internetworkers - [internetworkers] [Fwd: You can help shape the 2008 NTC Agenda!]

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Judy Hallman <hallman AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: Internetworkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] [Fwd: You can help shape the 2008 NTC Agenda!]
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 21:32:38 -0400

To Internetworkers:

I learn a lot at NTEN conferences and meet some pretty neat nonprofit
professionals who put technology to use for their causes. The 2008
conference is March 19-21, in New Orleans (see http://nten.org/ntc ).
Actually, put March 18-21 on your calendar because the day before is
usually a Day of Service to help nonprofits in the hosting city.

I'm forwarding information about a survey to shape the agenda. Taking
the Survey will help NTEN planning and also give you a good idea of the
type of content to expect if you can attend. NOTE that you need to
complete the survey by Wednesday, October 24.

Judy Hallman, RTPnet volunteer
Chapel Hill, NC