internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] NBC Universal Drops iTunes- No Battlestar or Heroes

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] NBC Universal Drops iTunes- No Battlestar or Heroes
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 13:02:05 -0400

On Sep 1, 2007, at 10:17 AM, Roger Austin wrote:

I have never used one of these new fangled devices, but it seems
sort of expensive even at $1.99 for a TV show when the commercials
should be paying the way. For $4.99, I would expect a sandwich to
come along with it.

The advantage of paying the $1.99 for me was there were no commercials, so an hour's Battlestar Galactica would last 40 minutes. This was more enjoyable because the commercials didn't break up the plot, and got back 20 minutes of my life.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org