internetworkers - [internetworkers] Contact manager/CRM

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Matt Frye" <mattfrye AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Contact manager/CRM
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 11:13:15 -0400

I'm looking for recommendations for a contact manager or CRM,
preferably free from anyone who has used a few and figured out which
are crappy and which are really useful.

I've been using SugarCRM for the last 6 months, but I find the lack of
integration of their own features very frustrating. It creates more
work for me.

What CRM solution or contact manager have you used that you would recommend?

Matt Frye