internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: Thursday Sept 6, 2007

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: Thursday Sept 6, 2007
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 09:51:26 +0200

John Broome wrote:
On 8/23/07, Andrew C. Oliver <acoliver AT buni.org> wrote:
This is a smoking place?

If it is, are you going to be peeing on anyone? :)

No I just don't choose to subject myself to cigarette smoke when I can help it. Certainly a downside here in Zurich. We went to a restaurant and the difference between the smoking and non-smoking section given that the window was open directly near smokers outside who blew smoke liberally into the non-smoking section was that there were no fans in the non-smoking section...making it the smokiest place in the restaurant. Here you pretty much have to smell like a bowling alley and end up with red watery eyes every day when you get back to the hotel. At home, I can help it as there are plenty of venues that do not require toxin inhalation... :-)

However the Schnitzel nearly makes up for it ;-)

-Andy
--
Buni Meldware Communication Suite
http://buni.org