internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Local Hard Drive Data Recovery?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Local Hard Drive Data Recovery?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 00:14:43 -0400

I've heard nothing but great news out of DriveSavers. While I was working the Genius Bar, a few customers came in after getting their stuff back from DS. They're not the cheapest, but they're hardcore. If they can't get the data, it can't be gotten.

Their booth at MacWorld every year has an old PowerBook that fell off a boat in the Amazon (while running). A year later, the person went back and found it, fished it out, and shipped it to them, they got everything.

hth,
~ian