internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] How was the gathering Aug. 2?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "uzoma nwosu" <uzoma.nwosu AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] How was the gathering Aug. 2?
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:27:24 -0400

Go for it. I was talking to Cristobal about this very thing. The
sooner you can get the announcements up, the better the turnout. It
takes effort to keep it rolling. It's not rocket science, but it takes
effort.

I know the owner's at Fuse. They'll be down for it. Just make the
announcement.

Regards,

Uzoma