internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Triangle Last-Mile Cooperative

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Triangle Last-Mile Cooperative
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:48:54 -0400

On 7/25/07, Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk> wrote:
Andrew C. Oliver wrote:
> Have you guys thought of asking the city or county officials in your
> area how it might be done? It could be that one of them will meet with
> you and knows of just how to do it legally and might even be connected
> to a source of funding.

Finally, something Andy and I can agree on.

+1

Who else is in Carrboro/Chapel Hill and wants to talk to city officials?

Maybe a group of INWers could meet up and prepare a common pitch to
take to various local officials in different corners of the triangle?

Cheers,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
celebrating 15 years of sunsite/metalab/ibiblio: