internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Harry Potter Party this Saturday in Chapel Hill

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Lyman Green" <lymang AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Harry Potter Party this Saturday in Chapel Hill
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:30:26 -0400

Michael,
Oh I HOPE it happens again, and it wasn't just for Harry Potter. That
would be sad! It's been a long run of these kinds of celebrations as
each Potter book came out, but I hope something steps up and finds the
same niche.

Lyman "who has pre-ordered his copy from Amazon and Amazon says it's
shipping prior to release so the book on release day" Green