internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] web design and hosting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] web design and hosting
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:44:38 -0400

on Tue, Jun 12, 2007 at 04:15:52PM -0400, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

> On Jun 12, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Greg Brown wrote:
>
> >Can anyone recommend a good web design and hosting firm? All the
> >people I know that used to do it have gotten out of the business.
> >This is for a friend of mine in Maryland. Her business web needs
> >are very basic right now, no fancy eCommerce or anything like
> >that. But she would like a professionally designed website with
> >strong visual appeal.
> >
> >Any suggestions?
>
> I using DesignHammer for a site redesign for webperformance.com (not
> yet up) and also recommend http://hesketh.com/. I know DesignHammer
> also hosts; not sure about Hesketh.

Thanks, Michael -

No, hesketh.com no longer does hosting; we stopped mid-2005 as we
found that most of our clients were already providing their own IT
and hosting. As we've focused on non-profit and educational sectors,
we've seen that to be more and more common.

Steve

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/