internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] web design and hosting

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: ron thigpen <ron AT fuzzsonic.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] web design and hosting
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 11:37:33 -0400

I've been very pleased with DesignHammer's work.

My work group builds various web applications. We do HTML and UI but we're not designers. So, we rely on outside resources. And DesignHammer has been our defacto design arm for quite some time. They are responsive, local, produce great looking designs, follow standards, meet schedules and are fairly priced. Highly recommended.

http://designhammer.com/

--rt

Greg Brown wrote:
Can anyone recommend a good web design and hosting firm? All the people I know that used to do it have gotten out of the business. This is for a friend of mine in Maryland. Her business web needs are very basic right now, no fancy eCommerce or anything like that. But she would like a professionally designed website with strong visual appeal.

Any suggestions?

Greg