internetworkers - [internetworkers] MediaWiki training

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Deborah Ellington <deborah AT invincigirl.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] MediaWiki training
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:33:43 -0400

I'm trying to get a wiki for software docs, based on mediawiki, up and running for my job. I've worked with other PHP and MySQL-based CMSes so installation was no problem, but I'm struggling with configuration. Also think I just need to understand it conceptually a little better before we start really throwing content in there.

I think it would help me move forward a lot faster if I could just go take a class for a day or two, rather than trying to work this in around all my other job duties. But even after some googling, I can't seem to find anything that looks useful.

Any ideas? I can travel to anywhere in the US, although closer to NC would be nice.

Deborah Ellington