internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] reccomend a jeweler

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] reccomend a jeweler
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 17:19:48 -0700 (PDT)

Heh.

She had repeatedly hinted that she wanted a string of pearls.  I did research for quite some time including a side trip to Tiffany's while I was travelling.  Jolly's was still the choice.  Most places it's cash and carry - I asked Jolly's for a specific length and diameter of pearl and they provided a custom string of Akoya pearls.  She loves them.

It's hard to go wrong with Jolly's, really.  My wife's tastes are fairly classic so it's easy for me to pick.  Although I don't know if I would get anything designed without her there.  For example, Tiffany's had these pieces with pearls by Paloma Picasso and it turns out she doesn't like them at all.

Final plug for Jolly's.  When the Rolls Royce dealership came to town, they paired with Jolly's and had a party.  I'm not even close to their biggest customer but I still got an invitation.  Now I can say I've been for a spin in a Rolls Royce Phantom.

Tom