internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] reccomend a jeweler

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] reccomend a jeweler
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 13:16:49 -0700 (PDT)

I wholeheartedly recommend Jolly's in North Hills Mall.  Anyone there will be good but I go to Debbie because she didn't run away from me when I came in dressed like a bum.  Not to say that others would but I was impressed.  Say "hi" if you end up going there, I bought some pearls for my wife from her for Christmas.

Tom