internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] whiners

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: zman <zman AT shell.neverwhere.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] whiners
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 15:34:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 3 May 2007, Jonathan Cox wrote:
Hello All - I'm working on a story about whining in the workplace, why
we do it, whether it's on the rise and how to deal with it. I'm trying
to talk with folks about their experiences dealing with colleagues who
complained about everything, a staffer who just droned on about the
stress of it all, that kind of thing. Anybody had to deal with those
types? Would you mind talking with me?
Thanks for the consideration -- JC

Oh I don't know, it seems like it would be a hassle to talk about this. I just don't see the point. I'm so busy here. And everyone takes me for granted. I just don't see the point. I have so much to do.

</whining>

I just had to be the first... :)

Scott H. Zekanis
zman AT kungfumonkey.com
Kulture http://www.kulture.us
Rod-O-Rama http://www.rod-o-rama.com
Vagabonds C.C. http://www.vagabonds.cc
'57 Buick Riviera, '60 International B100
'23 Buick Roadster, '90 Ducati 750 Sport