internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Prostitution scandle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Prostitution scandle
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:05:07 -0400

Magnus wrote:

But the scandal is the hypocrisy of the situation. The leaders telling us "don't do this" but then putting themselves above the very activities they have been appointed to fight against.
Ooooh, right. I've gotten so accustomed to that, I guess I'm kinda desensitized to it now. It's like, I just
*expect* our "leaders" to be hypocritical, immoral, selfish, evil, tyrannical bastards.
Exposing political hypocrisy, especially on "no-victim" crimes like prostitution and marijuana, is great fun.
Good point! :-)

TTYL,

Phil

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes

begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard