internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Prostitution scandle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Prostitution scandle
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 14:17:24 -0400

Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
Well, the next presidential election is still far off, but that doesn't mean we can't have fun with scandals, and since there hasn't been political flame war in a while, why not have fun with the latest prostitution scandal?

Where's the scandal? What consenting adults do with their own bodies is their own
business, and is not a concern of anybody else. Laws making prostitution illegal
are unjust, invalid, and should be ignored. And if certain religions or other
belief systems condemn prostitution, then my only response is "tough, deal with it, not
everybody believes as you do."

If anything, let's hope this "scandal" serves as a wake-up call to get people to
start demanding that the government bugger off and mind it's own business.

TTYL,

Phil

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes

begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard