internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Computer Training Facilities for Rent

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Jason Tower <jtower AT cerient.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Computer Training Facilities for Rent
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 18:30:03 -0400

i have the perfect place for you - contact celito at 919.268.4900, they just built a new datacenter with a training room that would be ideal. plenty of bandwidth, and i'll be the one setting up the linux workstations (imaged fat clients, LTSP thin clients, lots of options there).

jason

Tarus Balog wrote:
Gang:

Part of what my company does is training on OpenNMS. Due to the problem of finding facilities we usually end up doing lectures or working with larger companies that have a dedicated training facility. We'd like be to able to offer local training courses.

Can any of you recommend a place in the Triangle that would provide 5-10 workstations in a room that could be loaded with Linux, plus Internet access?

-T

Tarus Balog, OpenNMS Maintainer Main: +1 919 533 0160
The OpenNMS Group, Inc. Fax: +1 503 961 7746
Skype: tarusb Direct: +1 919 647 4749
Email: tarus AT opennms.org URL: http://www.opennms.org
PGP Key Fingerprint: 8945 8521 9771 FEC9 5481 512B FECA 11D2 FD82 B45C

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/