internetworkers - [internetworkers] RTP 2.0 tonight 7 pm at Tyler's Derm

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, its AT unc.edu, ctc AT listserv.unc.edu
  • Cc: sils-announce AT listserv.unc.edu
  • Subject: [internetworkers] RTP 2.0 tonight 7 pm at Tyler's Derm
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 12:09:49 -0400 (EDT)

http://rtp20.org/

RTP 2.0 Social: Wed, April 4 at Tyler's in Durham

RTP 2.0 and the Council for Entrepreneurial Development are proud to present the first RTP 2.0 Social. Sponsored by RTP 2.0, CED, and Broadwick, makers of IntelliContact, this event will be held Wednesday, April 4, from 7-9PM at Tyler's Tavern in Durham (located in the American Tobacco Campus).

This event is open to everyone interested in meeting other technologists, innovators and entrepreneurs in the area. The goal of RTP 2.0 is to bring individuals together for meeting, sharing ideas, and having fun. Friends are welcome, of course.

Our gracious sponsors will be providing drinks and appetizers, so come ready to eat, drink and meet new and interesting folks. If you do plan on attending, we ask that you join our mailing list, so we can get a gauge of interest, and you can be informed of future RTP 2.0 events.

Again, thanks to our sponsors the Council for Entrepreneurial Development and Broadwick Corporation. Without their support, this great event wouldn't be possible. We look forward to seeing you at Tyler's!