internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] New Web "Experience"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] New Web "Experience"
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:41:24 -0400

Yikes!  Here's a tiny url for everyone:

http://tinyurl.com/ypnpdt

Funny thing is it wasn't that long ago that I was watching a technology show that featured Trent Reznor and Trent had never seen or used the web prior to that show.  They had to show him a hyperlink and what it did, etc.  He kind of struck me as a computer novice.

But just a year or two later he had hired a film crew to record his shows with five or six cameras and had managed to create and sell his own DVD using Final Cut.  I guess he's a quick study.

Greg