internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Justice Department takes aim at image-sharing sites

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Justice Department takes aim at image-sharing sites
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:09:25 -0500

matusiak wrote:
If you are not engaging in criminal behavior then you have nothing to hide. The government is trying to protect you from the bad guys.
I don't need protection from "the bad guys," I need protection from the government!

Then again, maybe they're one and the same....

TTYL,

Phil

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes

begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard