internetworkers - [internetworkers] Insulating Contractors

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Paul Cory" <paulcory AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Insulating Contractors
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 19:40:57 -0500

At some point I will have something to say on a matter technological
or political or social.

At the moment, though, home repairs are the order of my day. Thanks to
a leak in our crawl space, I'm looking for somebody(s) to do the
following:

1) Remove all the soaked fiberglass insulation from under the
kitchen/dining room/living room.

2) Check for mold and perform mold abatementon the walls, floor joists
and subfloors.

3) Check for damage to floor joists, walls and so on and fix if necessary,

4) Dry out floor joists and so on.

5) Install new insulation.

Any recommendations? Anyone I should stay away from?

Our homeowner's insurance is covering this, thank goodness.

Paul