internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] LP to MP3 conversion

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Jones <pjones AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] LP to MP3 conversion
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:59:20 -0500 (EST)

we laffed about that article at my house. we took our existing turntable
and amp. then the tape out wires to which we added a $5 adapter and
plugged into my powerbook. captured wiht garage band and had all the same
set up that the nytimes describes but for literally pennies.
and garageband does a very good job.