internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] choosing a font?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Shea Tisdale" <shea AT sheatisdale.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] choosing a font?
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 23:03:29 -0500

That trick does work in CS2 btw.

-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of matusiak
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 4:54 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

This just came in on my Apple Seminars Online newsletter:

http://seminars.apple.com/seminarsonline/fontmgmt/apple/index.html?s=300

Font Management for Creative Professionals

Join Brent Haley, Apple marketing mgr, for an overview of font
management capabilities in Mac OS X and to see solutions from
Extensis and Insider Software.

The font trick Kelly Jo proposes *does* work in Photoshop 7. I do
not have CS2 to test on, sorry.

dave m.

On Dec 2, 2006, at 4:05 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
> On Dec 2, 2006, at 2:37 PM, K. Jo Garner wrote:
>> On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
>> ->I'm trying to pick a font for a logo, and was wondering if
>> there's a
>> ->better way on OSX than to manually select different fonts from
>> within
>> ->Photoshop? It takes lots of clicks to change the fonts, and I
>> ->thought maybe a graphic designer on the list knows of a better way!
>>
>> Not sure if it's a Photoshop thing or not but usually you can
>> select the text in PS, then go up to the list and click within the
>> list, then go page up/page down or up/down arrow to scroll through.
>
> Hmmm... I couldn't get that to work in Photoshop CS2, but the
> Fontbook worked great once I figured out how to put in custom text.
> Thanks you two for the tips.
>
> --Michael

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/
To unsubscribe visit