internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] choosing a font?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] choosing a font?
  • Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 16:05:42 -0500

On Dec 2, 2006, at 2:37 PM, K. Jo Garner wrote:

On Sat, 2 Dec 2006, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:
->I'm trying to pick a font for a logo, and was wondering if there's a
->better way on OSX than to manually select different fonts from within
->Photoshop? It takes lots of clicks to change the fonts, and I
->thought maybe a graphic designer on the list knows of a better way!

Not sure if it's a Photoshop thing or not but usually you can select the
text in PS, then go up to the list and click within the list, then go page
up/page down or up/down arrow to scroll through.

Hmmm... I couldn't get that to work in Photoshop CS2, but the Fontbook worked great once I figured out how to put in custom text. Thanks you two for the tips.

--Michael