internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] iPod Airplane Integration

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: matusiak <dave AT matusiak.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] iPod Airplane Integration
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 15:42:46 -0500

On Nov 14, 2006, at 3:31 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

Now, has anyone found out if there's an adapter to power their laptop
from coach?

The new Apple MacBook Pros (and MacBooks, too I think) offer a $59 accessory MagSafe Airline adaptor for this very purpose. Now I think it is up to the airlines to begin fitting the seats with connectors...

[ look for airplane icon ]
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

[ links to apple store may or may not expire ]
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore? productLearnMore=MA598Z/A

dave m.