internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Printer Puzzle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Printer Puzzle
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 11:27:40 -0500

On 11/3/06, cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

The US Virgin Islands is one of our clients, and they have two IMB
InfoPrint 20's, one on St. Thomas and one on St. Croix. They print
the same document on both islands using an IMB InfoPrint 20. On both
islands, the top portion of the document prints perfectly. On St.
Croix, the bottom part of the document prints about a line below where
it should.

I'm not sure, but my hourly rates and trip charge are very reasonable
if you'd like me to go down and take a look at it.

--
There are three R's to windows tech support: "Restart, Reboot, Reinstall"