internetworkers - [internetworkers] Printer Puzzle

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com
  • To: kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Printer Puzzle
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:05:07 -0500

Hi Folks,

The US Virgin Islands is one of our clients, and they have two IMB
InfoPrint 20's, one on St. Thomas and one on St. Croix. They print
the same document on both islands using an IMB InfoPrint 20. On both
islands, the top portion of the document prints perfectly. On St.
Croix, the bottom part of the document prints about a line below where
it should.

Do any of you know what should they check other than the drivers?

Thanks!

Colleen