internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Print Shop (for business cards)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Scott Boggs" <scott AT scottboggsdesign.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Print Shop (for business cards)
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 09:50:08 -0400

For higher end printing, I recommend Wilson Litho in RTP. Jeff and Judy Darnell are great folks and they do top notch work.

http://wilsonlitho.com/site/wl//index.cfm ?

For something quick, Finch's Copy Center in Durham does excellent work.

http://www.finchscopycenter.com/

I made some cards a few years ago that Kinkos butchered when cutting them. So I don't recommend them.

Regards,
Scott